Size: 200 Gram
- Keratex hoof putty is a unique malleable wax containing slow-release organic disinfectants.
- Use to fill cavities left by and after removal of abscesses from the sole and conditions such as seedy toe.
- Work a piece of hoof putty between the fingers until it turns soft and tacky.
- Use a blunt tool to press softened hoof putty well into a cavity and build up until level with the surrounding horn/sole.
- Prevents grits and contaminants from entering the hoof.
- Can support tubes for flushing or draining cavities.
Ingredients: Microcrystalline Wax, Colophony, Sulphur, Turpentine, D & C Green, Form: Waxy Green Putty.